Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Photo Captioning Contest

This is the somewhat disturbing picture I have chosen for the 1st Annual Rozetta Baptist Church Christmas photograph captioning contest. Competitors should either post their captions directly on the blog, or e-mail them to me at isaiah6@monmouthnet.net for posting later. A panel of impartial judges will consider each entry on its merits and the winner will receive a grand prize package that includes a hearty handshake, a pat on the back, and a half-consumed roll of Lifesavers. Deadline for entries is 10 p.m. on Saturday, December 23rd.

5 comments:

Les said...

I think this Reindeer Hunter is mildly FAR SIGHTED!

wmjr said...

Jason: I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Santa Claus: You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

wmjr said...

#2


"Santa and his elf."

itsovawhiff said...

Mother-in-law got ran over by a reindeer.

h2oman said...

All I know is the screen opened and it liked to scared the liver out of me. I darn ne'er fell over my chair tryin to get away from my computer. ;-)~ I don't now Jim puttin pictures like that up could really scar kids. LOL